- SUPPORT US -
Please support us, first of all, by coming to the Jazz at Inklings concerts. We cannot survive unless our concerts remain well-attended. Our motivation for promoting the concerts relies on concert attendance, so if attendance is poor, it discourages the promotion of live jazz in Pleasanton.
Second, help us by helping those who help us. Here's a list of businesses you can use that will help us:
- Want to know more about jazz? You're in the right place, but you can also get in touch with the Pleasanton Jazz Society or check out the Tri-Valley Jazz Society's Jazz Recommendations.
- Coffee? Go to Inklings Coffee & Tea on Main Street in Pleasanton.
- Household supplies? Hardware? Go to one of the three Workbench Hardware Locations - there are two Workbench locations in Pleasanton and one in Castro Valley.
- Buying/selling a house? Get in touch with RE/MAX Accord realtor Zelda Kohn.
- Learn to code? Need Python or Julia code? Get in touch with En.zyme.
- Website design? Webs (also known as Freewebs) is one of the world's biggest web builders and this website is built with the Webs website builder.